Shops And Offices


Insurance for shops provides the following:

  • Stock insurance (except offices)

  • Public/Products and Employers Liability

  • Loss of gross profit to include loss of rent payable usually for a period of 12 months

  • Theft cover relating to any items stolen due to a break in

  • Fixtures and fittings and covers any improvements to the shop that you have made

  • Glass and sign cover

  • Money – if a theft has occurred or you have been held up

  • Computers/laptop insurance cover

  • Building insurance – if you are the owner of the building


A specific insurance policy that includes:

  • Public and Employers Liability

  • All office contents

  • Business interruption to cover loss of income and to include loss of rent payable

  • Computers and including loss of data

  • Tenant improvements (painting/decorating etc)

  • Money cover while on the premises or in transit to and from the bank as result of theft

  • Theft cover

  • Building insurance if you are the owner of the property

There are specific office insurance packages available and we can advise you which would be the most appropriate for you based on your circumstances.

We will advise you on the best insurance packages available so as to provide adequate insurance cover for you. Cover can be arranged easily and can be paid by direct debits

Contact Us